We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free gym membership, pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, free private healthcare and an extensive CPD prospectus plus more. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Salary - Up to £45,000 dependent on skills and experience
Location - Cambridge Hospital
Full-time, 40 hours per week
R0036935 Physiotherapy Manager – Cambridge Hospital - Up to £45,000 dependent on skills and experience.
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Physiotherapy Manager in our Cambridge Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Our state of the art hospital, is central Cambridge’s premium private hospital, boasting an Outstanding CQC score and offer a full range of medical and surgical specialties. With expertise in Cancer care and Cancer surgery, Orthopaedic surgery (including robotic surgery), Neurosurgery, Cardiology as well as specialist Paediatric services. Backed by the latest diagnostic imaging facilities including wide bore MRI and CT scanning, we offer immediate assessment and expert diagnosis.
Hospital facilities include 3 state of the art digital theatres, 32 beds, Surgical Day Case theatre/endoscopy suite, Surgical Day PODs, private consultation rooms, close monitoring units, Chemotherapy suite, On-site registered pharmacy, Diagnostic scanning unit and a Pathology laboratory.
The Physiotherapy Manager is responsible for the operational management of the Wellbeing Services within our Hospital ensuring the delivery of high quality, effective clinical care through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment.
The Physiotherapy Manager provides leadership, motivation and supervision of all members of the team, as well as providing clinical care for clients
As our Physiotherapy Manager you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead a team of 13.
- Support with clinical work alongside the day to day managerial duties.
- Have the autonomy to develop and grow the department.
- Support colleagues and less experienced members of staff including administration staff and physiotherapy assistant colleagues to enhance clinical outcomes and patient experience
- Ensures effective diary management and work patterns are utilised to optimise available resources
- To manage and review the departmental budget and achievement of commercial targets. Be supported through your own development pathway.
To succeed as a Physiotherapy Manager, you will need:
- To demonstrate previous leadership experience
- To be an experienced Physiotherapist
- Have a demonstrable passion for excellence
- Be proactive and innovative
- Outpatients experience is desirable
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.