R0031001 Bank Inpatient Physiotherapist (Weekend)– Brentwood Hospital - £15.00 - £18.00 per hour dependant on experience
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Bank Physiotherapist in our Brentwood Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
We are currently recruiting weekend Bank Physiotherapists to support the inpatient service at Brentwood Hospital.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team including nurses, AHPS and consultants to optimise the health and recovery of our patients.
As a Physiotherapist you will;
- Deliver high quality, effective clinical care.
- Adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health, in which we encourage behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Physiotherapist you will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Access to our Pension Scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
About Brentwood Hospital
Our modern, well-equipped hospital provides a range of services and treatments from outpatients and minor procedures through to inpatients and major surgical specialties. Hospital facilities include 42 beds, 4 Theatres, an Endoscopy Suite, 16 consulting rooms, MRI, CT, General Imaging, Pathology, Physiotherapy and an onsite Pharmacy. We are established as one of the leading providers of healthcare in the area and have just completed a major refurbishment of the Endoscopy Unit.
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. We’ve brought together our hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as our diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations. A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today’s healthcare market, we’re in an enviably strong position.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Location - Brentwood
Salary - £15.00 - £18.00 per hour (dependant on experience)
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.