We believe in our people and to help you develop your skills and progress your career in Nuffield Health
- You will be supported by your regional clinical lead
- Have protected CPD time, access to a local in-service training program and training events organised by the Nuffield Health Academy including both clinical and leadership courses.
- There will also been mentoring support from Senior Physiotherapists in the region and support with career development.
We support and encourage post-graduate education and have formed a partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University which will offer fantastic learning and research opportunities in the future.
We encourage flexible working and flexibility with shift patterns.
Please remember to inform your line manager when making your internal application.
Salary - Dependant On Experience
Location - Macclesfield, Chester
Contract Type - Permanent
Weekly Hours - 16
Additional Job Description
Senior Physiotherapist - Macclesfiled - Competitive salary plus CPD and benefits
Our Physiotherapy team at our corporate clinic in Macclesfield currently have an opportunity for a Senior Physiotherapist. Continue your journey with us whilst we’ll support you to be your best.
You'll be working in our purpose built clinic to deliver Nuffield Health's onsite physiotherapy services to range of employees who will present a variety of conditions, giving you variety in the role. The clinic is is situated within the Occupational Health department corporate site.
The workforce onsite comprises of approximately 3500 employees, working in a range of roles such as office based, manufacturing and laboratory based .
You'll have support onside with Regional Physiotherapy Leads to ensure you utilize the CPD prospectus, build a peer network and encourage you to continue your learning and striving for clinical excellence.
This is a two day a week role with flexibility on days, we can also increase this to a full time role also covering our Manchester Didsbury gym site or with triage hours working from home.
You will see a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions and post operative cases, playing a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
As a Senior Physiotherapist you will;
- Deliver high quality, effective clinical care.
- Adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health, in which we encourage behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes.
- Promote the services delivered as part of the corporate contract and work alongside other third party contractors onsite.
To succeed as a Senior Physiotherapist you will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the client base onsite and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- Be able to work independently.
It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.