- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days
- Access to Perkbox (1000 of discounts on high street retailers, free treat each week and free birthday box)
- Additional birthday holiday after one year of service
- Annual funded company conference
- Company sick pay scheme
- Continual professional development & opportunities to earn CPD points
- Employee assistance programme
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Monthly health & well-being Initiatives, webinars & team challenges
- Health cashback plan
- Training, development and career progression opportunities
- Workplace pension scheme
- Yearly reimbursement of HCPC fees for physiotherapists
Are you a Physiotherapist looking for a new exciting opportunity?
TP Health (formerly Team Prevent UK) is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health and Well Being services, supporting NHS, Local Authority and Private Sector organisations. We have earned an excellent reputation for our achievement in successfully rehabilitating people back to work following illness or injury and reducing sickness absence.
A variety of new and exciting opportunities have arisen for passionate Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists to join our multi-disciplinary Occupational health team. The work involves a healthy mixture of on – site clinic work and working from home remotely. These are fantastic opportunities for passionate and flexible individuals who are keen to learn and expand their knowledge and expertise. You may already have experience of working in an Occupational Health environment or you would like to develop your skills in this area. Full training and support would be provided along with a monthly CPD programme.
If you are looking for a varied role which offers an excellent salary and benefits and will enable you to develop your skills in an environment where there is a genuine commitment to the beneficial impact of work on health, we’d love to hear from you.
Positions available in various locations -
- Milton Keynes
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply or give us a call on 01327 810 262 to discuss further!
How to apply
Please send your CV to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively upload your CV via CSP.