The School of Nursing, Midwifery and Health has a broad provision of health professions related courses across Dietetics, Nursing, Midwifery, Occupational Therapy, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic, Physiotherapy leading to professional registration. We also have a large portfolio of CPD courses at UG and PG levels including Advanced Clinical Practice and Non-Medical prescribing, and a successful MSc Global Healthcare Management course.
We are currently seeking to recruit Project Supervisors for levels 6 & 7 study within our Physiotherapy, Nursing, Midwifery and Dietetics courses, as well as Level 7 study for our MSc Global Healthcare Management course.
Please see Job Descriptions for details.
Applicants will need to be a registered with the relevant professional body for their profession (e.g. NMC UK, HCPC, CSP, BDA). Previous experience of teaching, marking and assessment within a Higher Education Institution, and supervision of projects at Level 6/7 for the project supervisor role, is highly desirable. Your application should detail your areas of clinical/teaching experience and expertise.
For further information please contact:
- Physiotherapy – Dr Kim Stuart firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nursing courses – Dr Laura Strumidlo Strumidlo@coventry.ac.uk or Dr Maxine Pryce Miller email@example.com
- Midwifery – Shelley Stinton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dietetics – Dr Bernice Tighe email@example.com
- Global Healthcare management – Dr Jayne Hastings firstname.lastname@example.org