Responsibilities & Benefits:
- Manage an exciting and varied MSK caseload - general orthopaedics, sports injuries, adolescent growth and sporting injuries, dry needling, pregnancy, clinical pilates, pre & post-operative rehabilitation
- Generous remuneration/commission based pay structure offered - well above Award
- Friendly, experienced senior physiotherapy staff - mentoring as needed
- Full administrative front desk support team
- Visit http://physiocouncil.com.au/overseas-pracitioners/equivalence-of-qualif… to check for Australian qualification equivalence
Albert Street Sports & Spinal Injury Centre is seeking a dynamic, motivated physiotherapist to join our busy, well established practice that has been in operation since 1997. Working alongside us is also a team of podiatrists and myotherapists. In addition, we enjoy strong links with local GP clinics and many Melbourne based Sports Physicians and Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Our clinic has a strong focus on delivering skilled hands-on manual therapy and active, exercise based patient injury management programs. To foster this we strongly encourage ongoing professional development and offer approved study leave.
Warragul is set in the heart of Gippsland. It is a beautiful, thriving rural community with close proximity to Melbourne (easily accessible for PD), the snow fields of Mt Baw Baw, numerous country wineries or the beaches of Inverloch and Phillip Island. Alongside amazing coffee, there is also a strong sporting, arts and food culture.
You will be working alongside friendly, experienced and dedicated physiotherapists that have worked with us for many years. There is excellent support from these senior staff, including a wonderful admin team on front desk.
To read more about working with us in beautiful Gippsland, Australia please click on this link:
How to apply
To apply or for further information, please contact:
Helen Lockwood (Principal Physiotherapist)
Albert Street Sports & Spinal Injury Centre
32 Albert Street
Warragul VIC 3820
W: www.albertstreetsports.physio P: +61 56221111 F: +61 56221100