- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 day’s Bank Holiday
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Access to our employee Ramsay Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
Physiotherapy Manager | The Yorkshire Clinic
The Yorkshire Clinic have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Physiotherapy Manager to join their growing Physiotherapy team.
The Yorkshire Clinic Hospital is part of Ramsay Health Care UK, one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England. The Yorkshire Clinic is a 58 bed facility, 5 Theatres, Ophthalmology Theatre, Angio/Minor Procedures and an Endoscopy Theatre.
As a key member of the Senior Clinical Team, the Physiotherapy Manager will be play an integral part in the delivery of the strategic vision and plan for the hospital, as well as accountable for the customer/stakeholder and financial results for Physiotherapy.
The successful Physiotherapy Manager will be a clinical expert in their field and will join us as our Physiotherapy service continues to develop in both inpatient and outpatient services.
The Physiotherapy Manager will not only provide ‘excellence in care and services’ in the Physiotherapy department but will also support the wider hospital clinical strategy in implementing quality projects which demonstrates ‘outstanding in all domains of Caring, Responsive, Effective, Safe and Well led.
As our Physiotherapy Services Manager, you will
- Provide supportive and inspirational leadership to the Physiotherapy team
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with patients, consultants, GPs, suppliers and other key stakeholders
- Participate in delivery of care where necessary being a role model to ensure highest standards of practice are maintained
- Manage resources within budget and ensure quality and financial KPIs are achieved
- Manage the governance agenda ensuring policy compliance, audit & action planning, a continuous cycle of improvement
- Drive the growth of the private patient offering of Physiotherapy services in the hospital
- Be an integral part of the Hospital Leadership Team participating in strategy development and driving plans for achievement and success
- Manage a clinical caseload and undertakes assessments and treatment of patients across service lines offered at that site (inpatients, outpatients, MSK)
- Demonstrate sound clinical reasoning skills in sometimes complex scenarios to ensure highest quality of care is delivered to patients.
- Manage and develop your team in line with the ‘Ramsay Way’ and act as a role model, leading, coaching and mentoring the local team
- Be a strong advocate for the physiotherapy business and able to gain staff engagement for delivery of organisational strategy
- Provide clinical support to peers and to physiotherapists and ensure that staff have Performance Excellence reviews, training, and access to required expertise and information.
What you’ll bring with you
- BSc in Physiotherapy
- Member of the CSP as a Chartered Physiotherapist
- Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Evidence of previous leadership in either a private healthcare setting or NHS and proven history of effectively managing a successful team, including recruitment capability
- Strong commercial and financial awareness
- Demonstrable planning and organisational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong supervision skills
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
We are able to support training and development to our employees, to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision “People caring for People”. We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us. “The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are proud of our ‘Speak Up for Safety’ programme and ensure that the patient is at the heart of everything we do. Join us and have more ‘Time to Care’.
It’s more than what we do, it’s who we are. Everything we do is about striving to deliver the best care. And it's a belief that's as true today as it was when we welcomed our first patients in 1964.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We encourage all Ramsay employees to participate in public health vaccination programmes including flu and Covid 19.
How to apply
Please contact Jan Matin on email@example.com if you would like an informal discussion about the role.
Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
We value your application and welcome any questions you may have prior to applying.
Please be advised that we reserve the right to close our advertisements prior to the announced closing date to ensure a quality recruitment process.