• Generous Salary
• The chance to train towards a teaching qualification / assessor qualification, paid by the College
• Automatic entry into the Local government pension Scheme.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Free onsite parking.
• Subsidised onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
As the physiotherapy assistant for Springfield, you will be working alongside the physiotherapist to support the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of therapy support programmes for students with additional needs and/or disabilities.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, in order to ensure that all professionals working with a named individual understand, and apply in practice, the principals of their individualised therapy programme. You will organise equipment assessments, arrange maintenance/servicing, and ensure equipment is being used as directed in an appropriate and safe manner.
You will assist with postural management and mobility needs in order to ensure that students are comfortable, suitably positioned, and able to participate to the best of their ability.
The ideal candidate will have robust verbal and written communication skills, as the need to keep accurate records is essential in this role.
Strong ICT competencies and a minimum level 2 (or equivalent) qualification in literacy, numeracy are required.
Please refer to the attached job description “summary of post” for more comprehensive detail regarding the requirements of this role.
Therapy assistant JD (1).pdf
How to apply
Send CV and Cover letter to - email@example.com