The FCRT can also offer commitment to your ongoing CPD, free meals whilst on duty, and the use of company vehicles whilst on business.
The FCRT is a unique residential, educational and transitional environment catering specifically for horse motivated young people with LDD in the heart of the New Forest. Everything our staff and students do is rooted in horse care, riding and yard routine.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Physiotherapist with experience of horses and therapeutic riding. Working within our multi-disciplinary team, the main purpose of the role will be to provide physiotherapy input; internally for Fortune College students, and externally for local children and school groups.
Key tasks also involve;
- Working collaboratively with allied health professionals and teachers
- Recording and sharing assessment, progress and achievement information
- Contributing to target setting and meeting individual healthcare needs
- Coordinate and prioritise the external provision caseload
To be successful, you should have;
- HCPC registration and CSP membership
- Graduate experience with LDD and/or paediatrics
- Some experience of working with horses therapeutically
- Willingness to learn and/or train in hippotherapy practice
This is a full time (40 hours per week), term time only (40 weeks per year) fixed term maternity cover position, starting preferably from September 2021.
How to apply
If you are interested and believe you have the relevant skills and experience, please email: email@example.com for an application pack. For an informal chat to find out more about the role and what we do please call the main reception number, 01425 673297, and ask to speak to a member of the Personnel team.