- Fantastic career development opportunities & comprehensive induction programme - theory and practical
- Health Shield medical cover
- Use of fitness suite and swimming pool and staff clubs such as badminton, arts & crafts and Zumba
- Award winning training
- Opportunity to purchase a TOTUM card
- Employee Helpline
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee discount at many travel & attractions, high street retailers, supermarkets, utilities and motoring and much more
- Life insurance cover
Senior A Physiotherapist
(Full time, will consider part time between 36-44hrs)
Term time only -£31744
Applications for part time work will be considered.
Located just off the M5, National star college is one of the leading ‘Outstanding’ specialist colleges in the UK, and aims to enable young people with disabilities to realise their potential and aspirations in life.
Due to continued growth and development, the Physiotherapy department are recruiting. The role will include working with young people who have complex physical and learning difficulties, with both acute and chronic presentation. As part of this diverse and interesting role you will complete assessments and treatments, whilst working in our state of the art facilities, which are very well resourced to support the delivery of high quality therapy, including Aquatic and Rebound Therapy. We a looking to for physiotherapists who enjoy working with young people as well as with the wide multidisciplinary team both within National Star and external agencies.
Successful qualified candidates should have a Degree in Physiotherapy, CSP membership and be fully registered with the Health Professionals Council. In addition, Neurology and Respiratory experience is highly desirable.
For more information and to apply please visit: www.nationalstar.org
Human Resources Department
Closing date: Senior A Physiotherapist, Friday 17th July 2020
Interview date –Wednesday 22nd July 2020