What are the benefits of working with Medicess?
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Annual profit share scheme (qualifying criteria)
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) – (increases with long service)
- Your Birthday day off
- Company committed to work-life balance & flexibility
- Christmas business closure
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- Pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Well-being and employee assistance schemes
- Discounted gym memberships
- Individual annual CPD budget
- Homeworking with laptop & IT equipment provided
- Travel expenses
- Monday to Friday only (35 hours = Full-time)
- Part-time flexible hours available
- Tailored training with support and supervision
- Autonomy with a manageable case-load
- Working in an MDT way with like-minded and friendly colleagues
Remote - Home Based, Permanent Role (With UK Regional Travel as Required - Expenses Paid)
You MUST be currently based in the UK as your caseload will require you to carry out in person patient visits, Initial Needs Assessments and revisits. Please note: these could be up to 3 hours drive away.
Full-time or Part-time (minimum of 3 days a week or 21 hours over the week)
Are you looking for a positive work life balance with a genuine focus on working the hours that best suit your circumstances?
If so we want to talk to you… We are looking for Full-time or Part-time Case Managers to join our expanding, dynamic and award-winning rehabilitation team.
Medicess is unique in managing cases through our in house multidisciplinary rehabilitation case management team. Working as part of our rehabilitation team you will manage your own caseload, as well as offer your professional advice and support to other members of the MDT team.
You do not need to have experience of the private case management sector, as you would receive extensive training and mentoring from our Team Leaders and supportive Case Managers.
We would be keen to talk to you if you have 3+ years post graduate experience, or recent experience in catastrophic injury such as ABI, SCI, complex orthopaedic or amputee management.
Ideally you will have been devising and implementing rehabilitation programmes, working in a client centred way, using your initiative and resourceful creativity to meet your clients individual needs.
Although our rehabilitation managers are home based, our dedicated clinical team meets regularly virtually and also in person twice a year, plus you will have the additional support of our highly experienced administrative team.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time (minimum of 3 days a week or 21 hours over the week)
Location: Home based across the UK, particularly interested in applicants in the North and Midlands.
Salary: £Neg based on experience, plus a comprehensive benefits package to include private healthcare, profit share scheme.
Can you answer YES to these 6 questions?
- Do you have 3 years post graduate experience?
- Do you have experience of working within the UK healthcare system?
- Are you registered with your professional body and the HCPC ?
- Do you have access to a vehicle and able to travel to initial needs assessments and re-visits as required (up to 3 hours away?)
- Are you able to stay away overnight on occasion, as needed?
- Are you currently based in the UK (sponsorship is not available)?
Detailed Job Description
How to apply
How to apply: If you’d like to find out more about potentially joining the team at Medicess, please send us your CV, or alternatively make contact via our website and we will be in touch to arrange an initial informal discussion. https://medicess.co.uk/rehabilitation-case-manager-vacancy/