What are the benefits of working with Medicess?
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Annual profit share scheme (qualifying criteria)
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) – (increases with long service)
- Your Birthday day off
- Company committed to work-life balance & flexibility
- Christmas business closure
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- Pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Well-being and employee assistance schemes
- Discounted gym memberships
- Individual annual CPD budget
- Homeworking with laptop & IT equipment provided
- Travel expenses
- Monday to Friday only (35 hours = Full-time)
- Part-time flexible hours available
- Tailored training with support and supervision
- Autonomy with a manageable case-load
- Working in an MDT way with like-minded and friendly colleagues
This role is a permanent Remote/Home Working position, however, you MUST be currently based in the UK as you will carry out in person patient visits and Initial Needs Assessments. We are unable to offer sponsorship.
Full-time or Part-time (minimum of 3 days a week or 21 hours over the week)
Are you a qualified Physiotherapist, and are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a positive work life balance with a genuine focus on working the hours that best suit your circumstances?
If so we want to talk to you… We are looking for Full-time or Part-time Case Managers to join our expanding, dynamic and award-winning rehabilitation team.
Medicess is unique in managing cases through in house multidisciplinary rehabilitation management teams. Working as part of our rehabilitation team you will manage your own caseload as well as assisting other members of the MDT team.
We would be keen to talk to you if you have 3+ years post graduate experience, or recent experience in catastrophic injury such as ABI, SCI, complex orthopaedic or amputee management.
Ideally you will have been devising and implementing rehabilitation programmes, working in a client centred way, using your initiative and resourceful creativity to meet your clients individual needs.
You do not need to have experience of the private case management sector, as we will provide a comprehensive company induction and on-boarding training package.
Although our rehabilitation managers are home based, our dedicated clinical team meets regularly virtually and also in person once a quarter, plus you will have the additional support of our highly experienced administrative team.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time (minimum of 3 days a week or 21 hours over the week)
Location: Homeworking across the UK particularly interested in applicants in the North and Midlands.
Salary: £Neg based on experience, plus a comprehensive benefits package to include private healthcare, profit share scheme.
Can you answer YES to these 3 questions?
- Do you have 3 years post graduate experience?
- Are you registered with your professional body and the HCPC ?
- Are you currently based in the UK (sponsorship is not available)?
Detailed Job Description
How to apply
How to apply: If you’d like to find out more about potentially joining the team at Medicess, please send us your CV, or alternatively make contact via our website and we will be in touch to arrange an initial informal discussion. https://medicess.co.uk/job-vacancies/current-vacancies/