- Contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%).
- Private Medical Healthcare.
- 33 day’s annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays).
- Season ticket travel loan, family friendly benefits, and a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers/services, plus much more.
- We also offer excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education.
Physiotherapist - Oncology and Haematology
We have an exciting opportunity for a Band 6 Physiotherapist in Oncology and Haematology to join our Physiotherapy team based at The London Clinic in Central London, W1G 6BW, with a competitive salary range on offer.
The London Clinic has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued, and you can help us provide the best, personalised healthcare, and deliver our three core values of; we go further, we work as one, we personalise care.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Band 6 Physiotherapistto join our Physiotherapy team. As an Oncology and HaematologyPhysiotherapist, you will work within the CSP guidelines for good service and practice and to provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment in oncology and haemato-oncology including prehabilitation and cancer rehabilitation. The service will be provided across inpatient and outpatient services.
- Job Type: This is a full-time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week.
- Shifts:37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
- Salary: £41,310 - £50,381 inclusive per annum dependent on skills and experience.
- To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspect of own work, including the management of patients in your care as an autonomous practitioner.
- Formulate and deliver an individual physiotherapy treatment programme based on a sound knowledge of treatment skills.
- Formulate accurate prognoses and recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive discharge plans.
Skills & Experience
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered
- Proven experience of working as a band 5 with a broad spectrum of patients
- Previous participation in on-call working
- Demonstrate knowledge of oncological and haemato-oncological conditions
We are an organisation that has charitable status and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
The London Clinic’s main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Speciality areas include, General surgery; ENT; Gynae; Hepatobiliary; Neuro; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastics; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Bariatric surgery.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background.
Established in 1932, The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest private hospitals, with state-of-the-art facilities located around Harley Street. We have approx. 1300 employees across 8 sites, where we cover a broad range of specialisms, including complex medical and surgical procedures and a comprehensive range of cancer and outpatient services.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to K.Turpie@thelondonclinic.co.uk
This advert will close once a suitable number of applications have been received – please do submit your interest ASAP.