At The Core, London is seeking a self-motivated, committed and knowledgeable chartered physiotherapist, to lead the medical services in a new and unique London Clinic, which works with emerging technologies.
The ideal candidate is open to working with a range of treatment modalities and innovative therapies in a modern, open-planned environment, will have a growth mindset and seek to share and gain knowledge of new physiotherapy adjuncts and supporting therapies.
At the forefront of the practice is MBST™ technology, a non-invasive, game-changing treatment that is used in support of pain, swelling and immobility associated with soft tissue damage, musculoskeletal and arthritic conditions. Originating in Germany, MBST™therapy has been used successfully for over 20 years across Europe.
Through a combination of pioneering technology, sound scientific reasoning and traditional hands-on therapies, At The Core clinics deliver measurable outcomes with the ultimate ambition of equipping patients with the knowledge and skills they need to lead an active life long after treatment has ended.
You will have input over the technology and treatment modalities and provision of physiotherapy services, and have support of a senior consultant physiotherapist and offsite weekly training, reporting to the Clinic Manager.
As a successful applicant, your core duties will include, but not be exclusive of:
- Managing and providing a proactive and supportive medical and physiotherapy service for At The Core, physiotherapy & Wellbeing Clinic at Primrose Hill, London
- Immediate responsibility for the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients
- Compiling treatment programmes for patients and conducting follow up consultations to be assured of the effectiveness of the recommended treatment programme
The successful candidate will be expected to provide the following;
- To provide evidence-based treatment and rehabilitation programmes to patients with injuries or post surgery
- To provide treatment and mobility programmes to patients suffering with pain and immobility issues associated with arthritic and other musculoskeletal conditions
- Ensure effective communication with the small team and our patients and provide updates on individual’s rehabilitation
- Complete all documentation as per CSP guidelines
- Chartered Physiotherapist with HCPC and CSP Registration
- Experience of working within MSK Physiotherapy
- A proven interest in physiotherapy in support of arthritic conditions as well as sports and rehabilitation
- High professional standards and a commitment to continued professional development.
- Prepared to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Ability to work effectively within a small team
- Ability to work alone and/or with the support of an experienced mentor
- Experience in the provision of MSK Physiotherapy
- Previous Degree or MSc
- Relevant postgraduate CPD courses
With the initial support of a physiotherapy consultant, the post would provide an exciting opportunity for a committed, hard working candidate, seeking more independence in order to develop both themselves and their experience. It would be an opportunity to grow an existing client base, and most importantly, support the growth of a new physiotherapy clinic that embraces emerging technology.
At The Core is an equal opportunity employer and candidates must be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in the UK.
How to apply
Please email a covering letter and curriculum vitae to Ian Andrews, consultant physiotherapist via email@example.com
Interviews: March/April 2022
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date.