You will be working alongside some of Christchurch's leading MSK physios and we have close working relationships with highly regarded Sports Physicians, Specialist Physiotherapists, Hand Therapists, Podiatrists, Chiropractors, and Dieticians.
If lifestyle is important to you, and you like the sound of skiing in the morning, and surfing in the afternoon - Christchurch is the place to base yourself for your NZ working experience.
PHYSIOSOUTH has 8 clinics across Christchurch and North Canterbury and are looking for enthusiastic physiotherapists to come and work with us in general musculoskeletal and sports and occupational health contracts.
The positions offer:
- A focus on ongoing professional and career development with a healthy and sustainable work / life balance
- An attractive salary package, funded APC/PNZ membership, and a budget for structured professional development
- The ability to work as a member of a dynamic and innovative team
- Access to great gym rehab facilities (onsite at some clinics)
- The opportunity to provide leadership, supervision, and professional support.
Ideal candidates will have their NZ Physio registration; an international permit to drive in NZ; and excellent interpersonal skills.
Salaries are dependent on experience and there are options for part time or locum work and performance-based bonuses for the right candidates, depending on what your visa will allow. We are an accredited employer with Immigration NZ and may be able to assist you to obtain a NZ work visa.
Physiosouth ad for Frontline July 2023.pdf
How to apply
Please email your CV to Peter@physiosouth.co.nz
We have roles available in our clinics across Christchurch and North Canterbury and can't wait to hear from you to discuss your exciting move to New Zealand.