We are looking for two motivated Physiotherapists who share our passion for moving, feeling and living stronger.
- Women’s Health Physiotherapist – Specialist in treatment and rehab of all things pelvic
- Physiotherapist – Expert in movement and strength
Both roles are currently active as we have 2 physiotherapists moving to new adventures in Zurich and New Zealand. Therefore we have full caseloads to hand over to our new team members.
Both roles require good hands on skills, sound clinical reasoning and a passion for exercise rehabilitation. We encourage your physiotherapy to go beyond pain management; to restore movement and strength. This means confidence in exercise prescription, ideally mat and reformer Pilates, 1:1 and small group rehabilitation. If you’re not already an expert in movement and strength we will teach and support you to be.
Who we are looking for:
Passionate physios who are confident, knowledgeable, friendly and motivated to learn. Who share our same key values and approach to movement and strength.
- Both roles require 3+ years Muscloskeletal physiotherapy experience
- The Women’s Health Physiotherapist must have experience practicing Women’s Health physiotherapy
- Mat Pilates training and group teaching experience
- Pilates reformer training and group teaching experience
- Acupuncture or dry needling experience
- Interest in Ante/ Post Natal rehabilitation
Both full time roles include 3 daytime hours and 1-2 evenings per week. In addition all members of the team contribute one Saturday a month to our weekend service.
We would consider a part time position if this is your sole place of work.
We will offer you:
- A percentage-based income on all sessions including classes between 42.5%-55%. This will be reviewed annually
- A mixed caseload of musculoskeletal physiotherapy / women’s health physiotherapy clients and private and group Pilates sessions.
- Weekly team teaching with co-founders Claire or Megan on current Physiotherapy and Rehabilitative topics.
- Monthly CPD, extended teaching sessions looking at evidence-based practice and clinical case studies.
- Quarterly supervision with Claire or Megan to address specific goals and development.
- Support in opportunities to develop and thrive.
With more than 20 years private practice experience between us, in 2017 we took the giant leap to make our vision of physiotherapy a reality. We wanted to create a space that we and clients love to be, to lead the way in progressive physiotherapy, deliver the best rehabilitative sessions, never compromising on quality, build a team we are proud of and enjoy working with in an area we love to be.
With these Four key passions driving our mission – Our Team, Our Space. Our Services and Our Community – Four Sides London became a reality. We’ve had an amazingly incredible two years and have grown our team to 7. We are excited about the next step in our journey as we welcome two new team mates.
We look forward to meeting you!
Claire and Megan
Co-Founders Four Sides London
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and why you would like to apply to work with us!