Physiotherapist - Bank
An opportunity has arisen for Physiotherapist's to join our bank . The post holder must be enthusiastic, motivated, committed to patient focused care and has enhanced experience in Inpatient/Outpatient Orthopaedic physiotherapy. The post holder will deliver an outstanding level of care to our patients working alongside a highly skilled team whilst considering the needs of the business. The post holder will be based within the inpatient/out-patient team but you may also be rostered to see preoperative, post-operative inpatients and work weekends.
The physiotherapy department offers an out-patient service six days per week managing post-operative orthopaedic and general musculoskeletal caseloads, women’s health patients and rehabilitation. There are four treatment rooms and a well-equipped gym. We also offer a seven-day in-patient physiotherapy service,
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 2 years post-graduate experience
- HCPC and CSP registration
- Excellent knowledge of MSK physiotherapy and post op rehabilitation
- Ability to organise and prioritise own caseload.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of HCPC Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Professional Conduct
- Work within the governance framework of the hospital and comply with regulatory standards (CQC)
- An understanding of the Private sector would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
The successful candidate will be flexible and able to work weekend shifts as required to meet the needs of the hospital.
For further information regarding this position please contact Jenifer Cernik, Physiotherapy Manager on 01536 536814 or email Jenifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all
How to apply
Please upload your CV if interested or email email@example.com