Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the service user is embedded in the heart of all aspects of hospital life.
Our inclusive way of working has the service user as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is with their dedication, passion and hard work that we can deliver excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users.
Elysium Healthcare has a network of over 70 services strategically placed across England and Wales.
Annual salary: £29,000
Hours per week: 37.5
Our Physiotherapist role involves:
- Undertaking assessments, and using clinical reasoning skills, knowledge of evidence based practice and neurological experience, determine appropriate treatment plans
- Being accountable and responsible for devising, developing, delivering and updating individualised Rehabilitation and/or Therapy Plans with the support of a Band 7 specialist physiotherapist
- Communicating effectively in a professional, concise and accurate manner to ensure that information is disseminated throughout the whole team and to promote good working relationships at all times
- Working closely with the Multi-Disciplinary Team members, family and carers, attending goal planning meetings and MDT meetings
- Producing high quality, accurate and concise written reports and documentation
- Using reflective practice and established outcome measures to evaluate treatment in order to achieve optimal outcomes
- Providing support, guidance and training to therapy and care assistants
- Being responsible for own time management in planning caseload to meet priorities
To be successful as a Physiotherapist, you’ll need:
- Relevant Physiotherapy Degree or equivalent
- Registered member of the Health & Care Professions Council
- Previous experience of providing physiotherapy in a similar environment or client group
- Up to date knowledge of evidence based best practice in the physiotherapy field
- Working knowledge of regulatory frameworks and regulatory body inspection processes and documentation
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Evidence of Continual Professional Development
- Experience of working with individuals in prolonged disorder of consciousness including respiratory input is desirable but not essential
Badby Park provides a comprehensive induction programme and there is regular supervision and in-service training. CPD is actively encouraged and supported.
For more information please contact Laura Murphy, Therapy Lead.
T: 01327 302670
About our benefits:
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefits
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.