Why Nuffield & Key Employee Benefits
As a permanent employee you will be entitled to generous holiday and leave arrangements, a personal CPD budget for your own development, alongside;
- Weekly In Service training
- Guidance and training from Clinical Leads
- Career progression within the company
- Post graduate education and training (Masters)
- Free Private Medial Healthcare - discounted for family
- Discounted Personal Training
- Free gym membership - and significant others
- Childcare vouchers
....and many other benefits too. https://www.nuffieldhealth.com/mybenefits
Job Vacancy - Outpatient Physiotherapist (Full Time) - The Manor Hospital, Oxford
The Physiotherapy team at The Manor Hospital are looking to recruit a dedicated, motivated, and ambitious physiotherapist looking for a new challenge. The physiotherapist will be primarily based within the physiotherapy outpatient department at The Manor Hospital, but will also have an opportunity to see patients at our state of the art Oxfordshire Gym site, should the successful candidate find this desirable.
Nuffield Health have a clear understanding of our patient needs, and therefore our physiotherapists based at The Manor and the Fitness and Wellbeing Centre work closely together in providing excellent care.
About the Role
You will need to deliver high quality, effective clinical care. We strongly adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health, encouraging behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
The role would suit individuals with a desire of making a positive impact across a large workforce, while looking to create & build client relationships within a hospital setting.
We encourage flexible working and have a strong belief that our Physio's must strike a good work life balance.
The Main Clinical Duties and Responsibilities are to:
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
- To take part in some occasional Inpatient work to maintain clinical skills and improve understanding of patient journey.
Why The Manor Hospital?
The Manor Hospital is Nuffield Health's flagship hospital and also one of the most modern and technologically advanced private hospitals in the UK. As a result, we have world renowned consultants based here, with patients travelling from all over the world. The successful candidate will work closely alongside these consultants, providing physiotherapy care to a wide array of patient populations.
Your Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Values
- BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- 2 years MSK experience necessary
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- You will have evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals. With a commitment to the use of evidence-based practice, you’ll also be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- We expect you to be a competent and confident IT user and to be well organised – you’ll have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees.
We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.
Unfortunately do not sponsor candidates for our Senior Physiotherapy positions.
We may change the closing date if we receive a high number of responses for this role.
How to apply
Please apply on the Nuffield Health website.