Health Partners is one of the UK’s leading Occupational Health organisations, supporting the health and wellbeing of over 2.5 million UK employees. We combine expert advice and clinical services with smart systems to deliver impact driven health programs tailored to our clients' needs.
We are currently actively recruiting for a Senior Physiotherapist to join our supportive occupational health team at our client's site based in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria.
This role is full time, and the working hours are Monday to Thursday, 8am till 4.45pm and Friday 8am till 12.30pm.*
The successful individual will help support the delivery of an exceptional occupational health service to our client. This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive and rewarding team environment.
*There is potential for this role to be hybrid with one day a week working remotely. Part-time working arrangements and assistance with relocation costs can be discussed, if required.
What you'll be doing:
• Provide accurate clinical assessment, diagnosis, and treatment
• Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal (MSK) disorders into work relatedness categories
• Provide reports to Management following assessment and at time of discharge indicating employees' fitness to work and any adjustments to their role that may be required short term, long term or permanently
• Lead onsite exercise classes to rehabilitate employees with musculoskeletal injuries
• Communicate effectively with the wider occupational health team
• Conduct DSE assessments and provide prophylactic advice
• Provide recommendations to customer as to what changes/equipment are required following a DSE assessment
• Identification of hazards within the workplace and assessing the risk of the identified hazards causing or aggravating an individual’s musculoskeletal (MSK) ill health
• Conduct ergonomic risk assessments with Safety Health & Environment advisors on-site to identify risks to the employees within a specified area
• Providing the wider OH team with information regarding any work practice or working environment changes that are required on a short or long-term basis
• Effective rehabilitation of staff with MSK disorders, whether they be work related or not
• Complete comprehensive assessment and treatment records
• Collection of statistical information for report generation contribute/run health promotion events
What we offer
One of the best things about joining Health Partners is our rewards package. We appreciate the people who work with us, and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
• Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance
• Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
• Discounted Gym membership
• Cycle to work schemes
• Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
• Full access to discounts on Perkbox and Vitality Health
Health Partners are extremely proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
We aim to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
About Health Partners
With over 900 employees working with over 450 clients we pride ourselves on developing strong partnerships with our clients, getting to the heart of their individual challenges and needs; tailoring occupational health packages to suit them.
Our people are important to us and as we take care of our clients, we also make sure that we are taking care of every single person who works with us. So, when you join us, we promise to put our support behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things. You’ll learn from the expertise of our senior leaders, from the best in our business.
Diversity and Inclusion forms an integral part of everything that we do, bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being yourself at work and delivering an outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
We look forward to you joining our team!
How to apply
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our team will be in touch!