BMI Sandringham Hospital in Kings Lynn is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
An experienced Physiotherapist is required to work alongside our fantastic, friendly team at BMI The Sandringham Hospital. It is rare for such a vacancy as our team remain with us for many years, so, as a hospital with a 'Good' CQC rating, a newly refurbished physiotherapy department and exciting new service developments, this makes for an opportunity not to be missed!
BMI The Sandringham offer great packages including a competitive salary, private healthcare, free parking, monthly free lunches, & a great friendly team to work alongside.
Please contact our Lead Physiotherapist, Leonel Ribeiro on 01553 769770 to discuss what we have on offer.
This is a part time role for 30 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Chartered Physiotherapist.
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools.
- Previous orthopaedic experience required.
Duties of this role include:
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard, ensuring excellent patient care at all times.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.