Remuneration: £40 per hour (Virtual) / £50 per hour (Face to face)
Location: Virtual / Face to face
Who are we?
Verve are a technology enabled corporate health and wellbeing provider, offering proactive workforce monitoring, self-help and clinical interventions to employees. We work closely with employers to understand and monitor the wellness of their workforce.Our unique platform seeks to predict or identify those at risk of a preventable or manageable long-term condition and intervene swiftly and effectively.
Verve is the only corporate health and wellbeing provider with over 25 years of clinical experience that provides a platform that successfully predicts early signs of ill health before they escalate. As part of the SELDOC group, we are trusted by the NHS to provide care to over 1,000,000 patients and have recently been rated ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission.
Our mission is to make workforces happier and healthier the world over.
You will be delivering remote or face to face consultations for employees of corporate customers who have been identified by our platform as being at risk of a preventable or manageable musculoskeletal long-term condition. Remote consultations are carried out either over the phone or via video call.
As well as delivering clinical care, there is the opportunity to co-create our online programmes, resources, and platforms.
Working with Verve, you can enjoy a whole host of benefits such as:
- An additional income stream - supplement your income and fill your otherwise empty slots with flexible work that fits around you
- By becoming part of a start-up, you can influence how the Verve brand develops so that Verve can support you in your practice
- A genuine and honest culture – join a team where we live and breathe our values
- Competitive rates and fast payment
- Access to clinical support by joining our team with 25 years of clinical experience
- Access to events, training, peer-to-peer support & feedback – all whilst still being an independent therapist
- Facilitated peer group shared learning
- Complete control – you set your own hours. You upload your availability, and you choose when and how often you work
- Access to an innovative patient management system
- A simple, straightforward signup process
- Full induction, training and set-up
- Recognised qualification degree / equivalent in physiotherapy H.C.P.C.
- Specialist training/courses to Postgraduate Diploma level
- Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- A minimum of two years full time equivalent post-qualification in independent practice.
- Broad experience across physiotherapy
- Experience as working as part of an MDT
- Current indemnity insurance up to the amount advised by your professional or regulatory body
- Good IT skills
- Willingness to participate in the audit and quality improvement regime
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A patient-centric attitude
Above all, we want therapists who are passionate about patient care and making a real and positive impact for people. We are a clinically led, health and wellbeing organisation looking for like-minded healthcare professionals to join the Verve family.
Where are we based?
Verve Healthcare HQ is based in Norbiton, Southwest London, with remote working taking place across the UK.
How to apply
Please register your interest via the link: http://vervehealthcare.co.uk/careers