- Mentoring and support from our Principal Chiropractor.
- Newly refurbished clinic with onsite X-Ray facility.
- Complimentary Chiropractic Care.
- 50% off Laser and Massage Therapy.
We are looking for a fully qualified UK Physiotherapist - must be a member of The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP). This advert is for a contractor, however we would consider employment if that suits the desired candidate better.
We are looking for a fun and friendly individual, who has a passion to improve people's health and wellbeing. As a Physiotherapist responsible for assessing, treating, and documenting notes for any patients seen. You will be a proactive member of the Relief Chiropractic Health Clinic team with excellent communication skills and sound principals. You will work closely with our principal chiropractor and will receive training, support and mentoring from him. We are looking forward to welcoming another member to our happy team very soon.
- Assessing, treating, and managing patients in line with the level of your profession and consistent with any diagnosis and treatments from other primary healthcare practitioners (including GP / chiropractor etc).
- You are not responsible for scheduling, taking payments or any further tasks performed by the administration team.
- Documenting notes for all patients seen
- Liaising with other practitioners and administration staff as required to co-manage patients
- Creating a plan of care for all patients based on symptoms and reaction to treatment
- Referring to another health care practitioner if and when necessary
- Participation in team meetings
- Keeping the clinic environment clean and tidy
- Other administration as required
- Essential: Qualification in Physiotherapy and member of The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Desirable: Further qualifications in first aid.
- You will be energetic and self-motivated.
- You will have excellent attention to detail.
- You will be an excellent team member.
- You will be able to handle difficult situations in a calm and friendly manner.
- You will be well presented and professional.
- You will be friendly and enthusiastic.
- You will have excellent communication and time management skills.
- You will have sound principals and an excellent work ethic.
- You will be capable of managing patients independently.
- You will be expected to work towards the protocols and high standards of Relief Chiropractic Health Clinic.
- You will communicate well with other practitioners and staff members.
- Full CRB/DBS may be required.
- You will understand the importance of CPD and be willing to develop your current skills.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.