- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Health Cash Plan
Manchester, Greater Manchester (working from home/client-based)
Health Partners are one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit individual organisations and their needs. We also
provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
We are now looking for a qualified Physiotherapist to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working across Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Physiotherapist to work in the private sector in a salaried role.
You’ll be making a real difference to your patients, playing a key role in helping them regain fitness, get over injury or simply move in a more comfortable fashion.
So, if you have the physiotherapy skills we’re looking for and are eager to put your talents to best use, we look forward to hearing from you.
As a Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for providing expert, evidence-based physiotherapy services. You will work with referrals relating to workplace assessments, workstation assessments (both on site and remote), onsite physiotherapy clinics and other requests for OH advice.
Conducting face-to-face WSA/WPA, you will also undertake some remote WSA/WPA work and occasional face-to-face physiotherapy assessments at client sites.
Additionally, you will:
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence-based written reports
- Provide advice on the legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- Provide clinical supervision and support to less experienced team members
- Maintain valid, up-to-date registration with the HCPC
- Ensure compliance with HCPC guidelines
As a Physiotherapist, you will need:
- To be a Chartered State Registered Physiotherapist
- At least three years’ experience in MSK
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in IT
- An understanding of the principles and practice of data protection and confidentiality
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A BSc in Physiotherapy with a recent history of practice in this area
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Webrecruit and Health Partners Ltd. are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work
How to apply
To apply for the role of Physiotherapist, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.