- Competitive salaries, Flexible shifts to suit you
- Location: Norfolk & East of England
- Your travel will be paid and accommodation too if necessary.
- Opportunities for short and long term contract options.
HomeLink Health Care are actively looking for Physiotherapists to join a dynamic team of healthcare professionals. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Physio to join the Community team supporting Norfolk and East of England.
You will work closely with the Clinical team to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of care and assisting in the early discharge for patients in the Norfolk area.
As a Physiotherapist for the service your responsibilities will be:
- Provide person centred care
- Support to patients and carers in their usual place of residence.
- Carry out physio assessment of patients referred to HLHC with diverse and complex conditions.
- Work flexibly across the community and teams as required.
- Participate as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Working towards early supported discharge.
The Physiotherapist will need to be:
- Keen to maintain professional and clinical development.
Who we are:
A private healthcare organisation was established by a team of senior healthcare professionals and experienced healthcare managers with over 25 years’ experience in the NHS. Currently working within the acute NHS hospital providing care for early supportive discharges.
·Registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and work closely alongside commissioners, Acute NHS Trusts, GP practices and existing service providers.
If you have the right skills and attributes, click APPLY NOW!
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to our external recruitment team at Career Builder Sourcing Solutions - email@example.com.
Please state in the body of the email your reason for applying.