Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
The National Neurological Service in Rochdale are currently looking for a HCPC-Registered Physiotherapist who would like to utilise their broad-based clinical skills in a new role.
Ashbrook is a 7 bedded slow stream rehabilitation unit.
Here we support people with Acquired Brain Injuries and Neurological conditions in their rehabilitation to allow them to move to back home or to other care facilities.
The service is staffed with Nurses, Rehabilitation Coaches, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Neurological Consult and a Neurological Psychologist.
All the bedrooms have wet rooms and the service has a communal lounge, dining areas and an accessible garden. The service also has a therapy kitchen along with treatment rooms.
We have a Part Time position available to work 3 days a week (20 hours a week) – flexible on which days.
Salary - £20-£24per hour depending on experience.
As a Physiotherapist you will be working as part of an internal multi-disciplinary team including nurses and occupational therapists to develop plans and provide therapy for people with Acquired Brain Injuries.
- Works in conjunction with all professionals in the service and contributes to strategic planning and modernisation of services to clients
- Endeavors to promote a learning culture of excellence across the National Neurological Service
- Works with the team manager in maintaining and improving quality within the service with respect to clinical governance, evidence-based practice and audit
- ·Provides a highly specialist standard of therapy using highly developed clinical reasoning skills in the management of a clinical case load as an autonomous practitioner
- Act as a specialist resource providing support, advice, clinical expertise to other professionals, clinical and non-clinical staff with regards to client care
- To develop and provide programmes of rehabilitation for clients with a neurological condition appropriate to individual ability levels, functional goals and the environment and to be able to adapt practice and interventions to meet the needs of clients’ individual circumstances including cultural, cognitive and linguistic diversity
- To monitor, review and continually re-assess clients managed by the National Neurological Service, as required, in order to facilitate modification of care plans and targets as appropriate
To apply for this positions you must:
- Have a degree in Physiotherapist
- Be registered with HCPC
- Have worked as a Physiotherapist in a Neurological setting. Ideally with 3 years post-qualifying experience working in a neurological rehabilitation service.
Click Apply to send your CV Today
How to apply
To apply email - firstname.lastname@example.org