We believe in our people and to help you develop your skills and progress your career in Nuffield Health
- You will be supported by your regional clinical lead physiotherapist
- Have protected CPD time, access to a local in-service training program and training events organised by the Nuffield Health Academy including both clinical and leadership courses.
- There will also been mentoring support within the department from Senior Physiotherapists and support with career development.
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Physiotherapist in our Exeter Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will see a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions and post operative cases, playing a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
The part-time role (35 hours over 4 days) will be based on specific days and set times. It will include one day per week at one of our on-site partners. For further information about this please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be required to participate in a weekend inpatient ward cover rota, usually 1:6 frequency.
Covering both an Inpatient and Outpatient workload. You will work within a multidisciplinary team including nurses, AHPS and consultants in order to optimise the health and recovery of our patients.
The hospital is brilliantly placed to support and mentor the successful candidate for this role, alongside our academy training programmes. As a Physiotherapist you will;
- Deliver high quality, effective clinical care.
- Adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health, in which we encourage behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Physiotherapist you will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP). You will have worked in the UK previously for a minimum of 2 years, including work in an outpatient and orthopaedic setting.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator (speaking clear English) with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
As Nuffield Health continues to grow you can choose to develop your career within clinical roles or by moving into managerial positions.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing.
This part-time 35 hour role will be split over 4 days (Mon, Tues, Thurs and Friday) with set shift times.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £28-30k pro-rata, depending on experience
Closing date - 2 April 2020
Location - Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital
Weekly Hours - 35 hours per week
Contract Type - Part-Time, Permanent
How to apply
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.