Fixed Term Contract (max 16 mths); Full-time 36 hours/week
Goring on Thames, near Reading
Competitive salary dependent on experience
The Police Rehabilitation Centre (Flint House) is a registered Charity offering rehabilitation services to ill or injured serving and retired police officers suffering from a wide variety of physical and mental health conditions.
The Centre, located in Goring on Thames, is stunning, set in 20 acres of ancient woodland.
We are currently looking to recruit a Physiotherapist on a fixed term contract to join our close-knit team of dedicated professionals. The successful candidate will have BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy degree or equivalent, be HCPC registered and be willing to be DBS checked. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, be dedicated, caring, enthusiastic, flexible, and a great team player.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking an active part in the assessment and rehabilitation of police officers
- Assisting in the development, organisation, maintenance and function of the physiotherapy/rehabilitation service
- Liaising with both internal staff and referring medical and paramedical agencies
- Maintaining adequate, clear clinical records
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the field
- Assist in the ordering of physiotherapy consumables and ensuring the maintenance of equipment
- To ensure medical practices are performed in accordance with CSP codes of professional conduct
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 10% non-contributory pension scheme
- 36 days holiday per annum including Bank Holidays.
- Free parking on site
- Meal whilst on duty
- Use of gym facilities
Own transport is essential as there is no public transport.
How to apply
Should you wish to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01491 874499 for an application form, and submit this together with a covering letter and your CV.
Closing date for all applications is 26th November 2019