On Medical are seeking a Physiotherapist to join their team.
We are a tier one medical reporting and rehabilitation company who are looking for committed team players to support the growth of our company, we are looking for the skills, personality and character to enhance delivery of our service’s.
Your primary role is to deliver a quality musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment service for patients referred to On Medical Ltd. This may include medico-legal cases, occupational health referrals, and private patients.
Do you think this position could be for you? Then apply today.
- Working as an autonomous practitioner to carry out a thorough and detailed physiotherapy assessment (including telephone triage). Utilise clinical reasoning skills, and evidence-based information, protocols and guidelines to assess rehabilitation needs.
- Determine a clinical diagnosis and compile an evidence-based treatment plan. Work with patients to tailor the plan to meet individual needs and goals for recovery.
- Receive support and clinical supervision; communicate appropriately to review complex cases
- Exercise a professional duty of care within a safe working environment at all times and ensure all work is within scope of practice.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with patients, relatives & carers, colleagues, clients and other Health Care Professionals, using a variety of mediums to deliver information and professional advice.
- Ensure clinical outcome measures and statistical data are collated and documented accurately
- Utilise clinical outcome measures, patient satisfaction, peer review, and audit to inform and continually develop practice and improve service delivery.
- Demonstrate competency to practice through CPD activities and maintain a portfolio, in line with CSP & HCPC requirements, which reflects personal development.
- Attend in-service training sessions and be willing to play an active part in contributing to the in-service programme by sharing knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements, professional standards, and company policies. Demonstrate professional, confidential, and ethical behaviours at all times.
- Ensure compliance with Information Security Policies including data confidentiality and the operational security of the Information Systems used.
- To ensure you uphold the Core Values of the Winn Group.
- Any ad hoc or additional duties as deemed fit and appropriate by the Management Team for this post and the associated level of responsibility attached to it
- We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated physiotherapists who will share our aim of delivering the highest possible standard of rehabilitation services for our clients.
- Effective communication and organisational skills.
- A flexible approach and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing and computer skills as we use case management software.
- Manual therapy and exercise prescription experience in relation to the treatment of acute soft tissue injuries is advantageous but not essential as full training and support will be provided.
- An acupuncture qualification is also desirable. Applicants must have a BSc (Hons) or MSc in Physiotherapy, be HCPC registered and a Member of the CSP.
On Medical Ltd is a specialist provider of independent medico-legal reporting and rehabilitation services throughout the UK. We work closely with solicitors to co-ordinate prompt and effective treatment for injured clients involved in personal injury claims.
Our aim is to provide a fast and efficient service to instructing parties and patients alike. We are committed to hiring the best talent for On Medical and just as committed to keeping them. We want motivated employees to join our growing team – which is why our salaries, benefits and personal development programmes are among the most competitive.
We recognise the importance of our staff by offering careers with real value. At On Medical Limited we are committed to offering employees competitive salaries and benefits, but we also encourage them to strive for more. Every member of staff has the opportunity to play a part in achieving results for our clients. We believe that true job satisfaction is achieved through making a difference. We don’t just show our staff the career ladder, we offer them the leg up they need to realise their ambitions. Excellence is always rewarded with genuine promotion opportunities, access to professional development initiatives and the chance to help shape the future of our dynamic business.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.