We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Physioline Team Manager, you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell, pro rata to your contract.
- Access to a range of services to support your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Generous referral bonus scheme.
- Access to our confidential employee assistance programme.
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind.
- An enhanced pension plan and 7x life insurance.
- Annual CPD Budget
- Annual salary review
- Annual performance-based bonus.
- Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available.
- Online discounts covering your everyday shopping, entertainment, eating out and more.
- Annual MSK Conference
- Red flags training
- Level 3 safeguarding training
- Cycle2work scheme
- 10% discount for employee and immediate family on Health Assessments, Dentistry and Musculoskeletal Services
- Flu Vaccination
- Health assessment – bi-annual
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.
R1080577 Physioline Team Manager
Mixture of homebased and Salford Quays
Permanent role and working 4 days per week
Salary £40,000 pro rata + fantastic benefits
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe, is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance. We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
At Bupa, you’ll have the freedom to develop new lines of care, with the flexibility and development opportunities to push your career further.
As a Team Manager, you’ll be eager to continue learning and building skills while working with talented colleagues.
To provide people management and clinical leadership to the Physioline team, ensuring the efficient delivery of a comprehensive and progressive therapeutic approach to the assessment and rehabilitation of all MSK conditions
You shall lead, develop and motivate our front-line employees to deliver excellent service for our customers supported by review and coaching, encourage the culture of continuous improvement by reviewing demand, understanding customer’s needs and delivering process improvements.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure outstanding professional and customer service standards are delivered by the Physioline team, using NPS survey results, complaints and immediate customer feedback to drive continuous improvement in delivery, giving individual feedback where necessary.
- Manage a team of Physiotherapists, engaging and motivating them through one to ones, briefings and team meetings so that they understand the business objectives and the impact of their role on our success.
- Ensure compliance by the Physioline team with all clinical and operational performance policies, procedures and protocols issued by Bupa.
- Liaise with other members of the MSK team to ensure best practice particularly where the diagnosis is in doubt and/or the patient is not responding to Physiotherapy treatment in the expected fashion.
- Ensure that physiotherapy care is delivered as defined in the quality standards, taking into consideration best practice, Bupa care pathways and all necessary professional codes of conduct and managing this through annual clinical reviews and biannual notes audits.
- Proactively advise the MSK Clinical Lead of new clinical techniques and potential additional services and provide input into service development.
What you’ll bring:
- Chartered Physiotherapist and practising member of the HCPC.
- Extensive post-graduate working experience in musculoskeletal medicine.
- Post-graduate qualifications preferential e.g. appropriate MSc, MACP.
- Significant experience working within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Experience treating private patients and sports injuries.
- Experience of assessing clinical standards during review and offering constructive feedback.
- Excellent customer service skills and an understanding of the drivers of service excellence with proven managerial skills (recruitment, coaching, managing performance).
How to apply
For further information about this Physioline Team Manager role, please contact Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter, on 07714 073 450 or email@example.com