We have lots of fantastic benefits to offer:
- CPD support: In house training courses, CPD evenings, support with external courses
- Annual National MSK Conference
- Annual clinical appraisal and clinical supervision
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- www.ourbupa.co.uk – website for our clinicians that supports learning, promotes CPD and creates an online clinical community
- Bupa Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
- BMJ and Open Athens journal access
- Florence Nightingale Scholarship
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Bupa Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- You’re paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme, based upon company performance
- Annual pay review
- Discounts on Bupa products
- Free onsite gym and subsidised staff restaurant
- Free health assessment every 2 years
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Health line
If you love helping and connecting with others, and want to make a positive difference everyday, then a role at Bupa is perfect for you.
What you'll be doing
We are looking for a clinical leader and people manager to ensure the efficient delivery of a comprehensive and progressive therapeutic approach to the assessment and rehabilitation of all musculoskeletal conditions. The role will lead, develop and motivate our front-line employees to deliver excellent service for our customers supported by review and coaching. It will support the culture of continuous improvement by reviewing demand, understanding customer’s needs and delivering process improvements.
Who we’re looking for?
- Chartered Physiotherapist and practising member of the HCPC
- Extensive post-graduate working experience in musculoskeletal medicine
- Post-graduate qualifications preferential e.g. appropriate MSc, MACP
- Significant experience working within a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Experience with sports injuries
- Experience with Occupational Health preferential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Interest in continuing development – professional & business
- Experience of assessing clinical standards during review and offering constructive feedback
- Excellent customer service skills and an understanding of the drivers of service excellence
- Proven managerial skills (recruitment, coaching, managing performance)
What’s it like to work here?
We want people to ‘love working here’, so much so that’s it’s at the top of our agenda and something you’ll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what’s most important to you. We’re a healthcare company so there’s a huge focus on our people’s health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
Our Salford Quays office is a brand new purpose-built facility which has been specially designed for modern, flexible ways of working. For non-drivers, it’s easily accessible by tram from central Manchester.
How to apply
Please follow link to apply