Physioline Physiotherapist – Telephone triage
Salford Quays, Manchester;
Salary range : £30,000 - £35,000
Full time/part timeYou can work between 3-5 days a week. Minimum of 22.5 hours per week. Flexible days and a rota shift on Saturdays.
The service we provide operates between 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am – 4pm on Saturdays.
Homeworking option available after 6 months within the role, subject to competency checks and operational needs.
A bit about us
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state of the art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
About the area you’ll be working in
We have a network of Health Clinics across the UK that provide a range of private Health services such as physiotherapy, health assessments and GP appointments. Our services and treatments are available to everyone – not just those with health insurance.
What you'll be doing
Our growing PhysioLine telephone triage service offers you a unique opportunity to expand on your existing clinical expertise in a remote healthcare setting, where clinical excellence and patient outcomes are our main priority.
Using our online assessment tools to support your expert clinical skills, you will accurately assess patient’s needs to ensure they enter an appropriate treatment pathway of either ongoing self-managed treatment (facilitated by you) or onward face to face referral to one of our specialists via telephone assessment, video & audio capabilities.
Who we’re looking for?
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent clinical reasoning skills
- BSs (Hons) Physiotherapy degree and evidence of ongoing CPD and 5 years postgraduate qualifications
- HCPC and CSP registration
- Evidenced experience as an MSK Physiotherapist supported by a strong history of 1-2-1 clinical delivery
- A positive and highly organized approach
- Strong IT skills (system training will be provided)
What’s it like to work here?
We want people to ‘love working here’, so much so that’s it’s at the top of our agenda and something you’ll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what’s most important to you. We’re a healthcare company so there’s a huge focus on our people’s health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
Our Salford Quays office is a brand new purpose-built facility which has been specially designed for modern, flexible ways of working. For non-drivers, it’s easily accessible by tram from central Manchester.
- HCPC fees paid after six months in the business
- CPD support: In house training courses, CPD evenings, support with external courses
- Annual National MSK Conference
- Annual clinical appraisal and clinical supervision
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- www.ourbupa.co.uk – website for our clinicians that supports learning, promotes CPD and creates an online clinical community
- Bupa Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held atacademic institutions
- BMJ and Open Athens journal access
- Florence Nightingale Scholarship
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Work life balance
- Bupa Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- You’re paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme, based upon company performance
- Annual pay review
- Discounts on Bupa products
- Free onsite gym and subsidised staff restaurant
- Free health assessment every 2 years
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Health line
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
- Bupa Boost app
We’re an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone – all talents and backgrounds.Bupa strives to make sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
If you’d like to learn more, please visit www.bupa.com