What you’ll be doing as a Physical Health Practitioner
- Conducting biopsychosocial health assessments to determine participants health needs
- Offering advice and guidance to empower individuals to manage their health independently
- Producing tailored health action plans for participants focusing on improving their health and moving them closer to work
- Providing ongoing face-to-face and/or remote based health advice and guidance to individuals for a small caseload of participants that need more intensive 1:1 support
Essential as a Physical Health Practitioner
- You will be a Physiotherapist, registered with the HCPC and hold CSP Membership
- A desire to work in the area of occupational health as a non-hands on Physiotherapist,
As Ingeus, we’ve spent time listening to our employees to build our benefits package;
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with the opportunity to salary trade extra
- EAP Support programme available 24/7 with access to 6 x counselling sessions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eyecare vouchers with help to purchase new glasses
- Life assurance
- Online discount shopping via Perks at Work
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Up to two days each year dedicated to Community Giving (Volunteering)
- Access to Salary Finance; financial education and advice
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as, critical Illness Cover, dental insurance
Are you a Physical Health Practitioner that is looking for a role which empowers others? Then we are ready to hear from you.
Ingeus governments, employers, and local partners design and deliver services to solve complex challenges caused by social and technological change. Our services improve opportunities and help create strong societies in which people have the independence, knowledge, and know-how to thrive. We’re purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, our culture is built on the principle of treating everyone with dignity, ensuring that every individual is comfortable, confident and recognised for the value of their contributions.
We are always keen to learn what neurodiverse colleagues can offer to our contracts, to assist with this we offer a full breakdown of our application, screening and interview process please get in touch via email at email@example.com