What are the benefits?
As a permanent employee you will be entitled to generous holiday and leave arrangements, a personal CPD budget for your own development, local in-services run by occupational health physiotherapists and a development program, flexible pension options, private healthcare and free gym membership, for more information all our benefits please see our website.
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees.
We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.
Unfortunately, we do not sponsor candidates for our Senior Physiotherapy positions.
We may change the closing date if we receive a high number of responses for this role.
Part Time Occupational Health Physiotherapist – Nuffield Health - Oxford
Nuffield Health the UK’s largest not for profit healthcare provider is looking for a Senior Physiotherapist at a new corporate site within the automotive industry.
Our partner is a large multinational company that operates production and assembly onsite for a leading premium automobile brand. You will see a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions from sports to workplace-related injuries and will play a key role in helping our partner’s employees achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
The role is based at our brand new corporate site clinic with access to a brand new rehabilitation centre and gym. You will work within a multidisciplinary team including occupational health advisors, occupational health physicians, practice nurses and the emotional wellbeing team. Referral to these services is actively encouraged.
We encourage flexible working, which can include triage working from home and flexibility with shift patterns.
In the role as Senior Occupational Health Physiotherapist you will;
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence-based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
- Have a strong MSK and occupational health focus, including workplace assessments and writing rehabilitation plans.
What are we looking for in a Senior OH Physiotherapist?
- A BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent and you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Experience within Occupational Health & Physiotherapy
- You’ll be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Being able to confidently deliver recommendations to be implemented within the workplace setting. With a commitment to the use of evidence-based practice, you’ll also be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills and first point of contact autonomy.
It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
Why Nuffield Health?
At Nuffield Health, we help people live life to the full – not only our patients and clients, but our employees too. With our support, training, generous benefits package and respect for balance, you too can make the most of everything in life.
This is an exciting time for us and it could be for you too. Our vision will help individuals achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
Salary - Up to £36,000 pro rata
Oxford – Oxfordshire
Permanent - Part time (24 hours p/w - Tues/Wed/Thurs)