The Wimborne Clinic is increasing it’s therapy team and is looking for a qualified Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to help with the increasing demand. Our ideal candidate must be self-motivated, and have demonstrated an ability to work independently. This is an opportunity to work in a well-established clinic and a reputable team.
We are looking for someone to provide up to 26 hours of clinical time to meet the demands of our expanding Practice and service our GP contracts in the local surgeries. We are flexible to consider a variety of hours so all interest will be considered. The job role well include:
- Being an autonomous practitioner for a caseload of private and NHS patients to deliver an exceptional service in a GP Practice and the private clinic.
- The opportunity to provide comprehensive treatment plans with consideration of the clinical reasoning to the individual
- Completing notes and insurance reports to a high standard within a timely manner
- Consistent communication via email and phone with various members of the The Wimborne Clinic team
- Representing the clinic in promoting healthcare and well-being.
- Recognising and promoting other services within the clinic.
We are excited to be expanding our team, and looking for someone who is enthusiastic in delivering an exceptional customer experience and clinical expertise. We already have an array of independent practitioners, and now want to increase our physiotherapy services who work closely with the allied professions. We are a progressive team, always looking for our members to take an active role in promoting a world class service to our clients.
We encourage personal development in this evolving industry in all aspects of healthcare delivery. We are keen to develop this area within our clinic and expect ongoing development with external courses.
You will need:
- Physiotherapy Bsc/Msc,
- Speak fluent English, both written and verbal
- Strong desire to work in a private practice and uphold the standards required to build client trust and company reputation
- Experience to a Band 6 level within the NHS
The pay will vary depending on experience, and paid on an hourly rate
How to apply
Please send a CV to the clinic in the first instance