R1075463 Orthopaedics Physiotherapist - Bank
Cromwell Hospital, SW5 0TU
£26.55 per hour
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance.
We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
As a Clinician at Bupa our patients will be your top priority. With no shareholders, we reinvest our profits back into our business to give you the extra time and technology you need to make a difference to our patients each and everyday.
We have belief in you to do what’s right for our patients and in return we’ll support you to develop your career so you can not only grow at Bupa, but thrive.
This role covers post-operative orthopaedic inpatients and equipment fitting to consultant clinics.
As an Orthopaedics Physiotherapist you shall provide a client-centred and evidence-based service to adult and very occasionally older paediatric patients, providing assessment and treatment to a caseload of patients with varied and often complex orthopaedic needs.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for the physiotherapy management of the patient load assigned to you and to practise as an accountable professional using reflective practise and clinical reasoning in undertaking specialist assessment in order to provide an individualised treatment programme for each patient.
- Obtain informed, valid consent on an ongoing basis which endeavours to keep them involved in their own health care plan. This includes education to support ongoing management.
- Participate in discharge planning and liaise with external agencies in order to ensure a discharge that is safe and supportive of the patient’s ongoing care and rehabilitation needs.
- Respond promptly to clinic requests for fitting standard orthopaedic braces, boots and slings.
- Provide appropriate information, education and support for your client group and their carers.
What you’ll bring
- Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy
- HCPC and CSP registration
- Proven experience, competence and confidence in orthopaedic conditions
- Knowledge and experience in fitting orthopaedic/MSK braces and other appropriate items
- Sound clinical reasoning skills
- Knowledge of specialist equipment appropriate to your area of experience.
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. Alongside flexible hours to suit your own circumstances you’ll also be able to take advantage of other great benefits.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa.
We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.
How to apply
For further information about this Orthopaedics Physiotherapist role, please contact Louise Griffiths,
Senior Specialist Recruiter, on 07714 073 450 or email@example.com