Full Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available
Calling all Neuro Physios - Are you looking for a terrific new opportunity to work in Neuro and Older Adult Rehab? If you have neuro-rehab experience and want to further develop your clinical skills and take on a challenge in a growing private practice, then this may be the opportunity you are looking for!
Who I am Looking For?
Do you have terrific interpersonal and communication skills? Are you someone who loves the specialty and wants to advance your specialist clinical and communication skills to help support patients over the long term? Are you looking for a rewarding role that supports you to develop both professionally and personally?
This is a challenging role in a growing practice and needs someone who is flexible and adaptable to change. I need people who ask 'how can I help that be achieved?' rather than 'no, we can't do that because that's not the way it's always done!'
Are you frustrated with the lack of time you are able to give to patients in your current job? And do you feel that if you had more time with clients then you would be able to help them achieve more? Do you want to support people to live their best life, rather than 'discharge to self manage'?
Does this sound like you? Read on and see if you've got the skills I am looking for!
About Simpson Physiotherapy
My name is Fraser. I own a Neuro and Older Adult Specialist Domiciliary Physio Practice. We work with clients in their own homes in and around Glasgow, Lanarkshire and the West of Scotland. Our client numbers are growing and we are developing our services to better support people to stay active and independent, despite all the challenges they have.
Do you have the right Skills and Experience?
You need to -
- Be able to show a track record of training and development in neuro rehab
· Provide a very high level of care that makes clients want to tell their friends and families about
· Be able to communicate effectively with clients and families to let them understand how we are able to help them achieve their goals
· Be able to work with clients, often over long periods of time, to help them achieve their goals and keep them motivated and engaged in therapy
· Be able to manage a diverse client caseload, from advanced MS to newly diagnosed PD, Falls prevention to quality of life management.
· Help develop new services that we can provide to our clients
· Participate in, contribute to, and help develop our in-house educational training.
· Be able to drive, have your own car and have a clean driving license
· Be able to pick up the phone to new enquiries and have an in-depth conversation with them about their needs and be able to convert the clients to initial assessments.
· Be able to maintain a full case-load (a full-time equivalent caseload is around 25 client visits per week)
· Have a Bachelors Degree in physiotherapy, or equivalent.
· Be HCPC Registered.
· Be a Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
· Be able to show you have gained experience (more than 2 years) in Neurological Rehab and Older Adult Rehab.
· Be a car driver, have a clean licence and have your own car.
· Be willing and able to be held accountable to performance.
· Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Whole time equivalent - £30 000 to £45 000, depending on number of years qualified.
Hours can be dependent on successful candidates requirements, whether you are looking for full-time or part-time.
Reference ID: Neuro Specialist Physio
Part-time hours: up to 37.5 hours per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Are you a member of the CSP?
- What is your current experience in Neuro (rotations, posts, courses)?
- What MSK experience do you have?
- HCPC registration (required)
How to apply
To apply please send your CV by email to Fraser at : email@example.com