On site free parking
Are you seeking a new challenge within your career and an opportunity to develop a new physiotherapy centre service within the Charitable sector.
MS Research and Relief Fund (MSRRF) is a Charity providing a range of support and therapeutic services for people living with Multiple Sclerosis through the North East. These services are delivered from our from our two centres in Morpeth and North Seaton. We currently provide facilities for therapeutic exercise alongside a range of complementary therapies, and we are looking to develop our services further through provision of develop our services further through provision of dedicated neuro-physiotherapy.
We are seeking a highly motivated, conscientious team player to set up and provide holistic, individualised physiotherapy assessment and treatment for people with MS who are using our centres. We feel like this represents an excellent opportunity to make a real difference in improving health and wellbeing of people with MS and in addition those people providing assistance and support.
Candidates will demonstrate the following abilities and or experience.
- To work autonomously, whilst being an effective team player and working collaboratively with the range of staff and Service Users within our centres.
- Experience of work in an outpatient setting within the NHS or independent sector.
- Experience of working with individuals with neurological conditions or long-term progressive conditions.
- Experience of service development work within the NHS or independent sector
- Highley developed communication skills to engage effectively with Service Users, family, carers and staff.
- To deliver person-centred physiotherapy assessments along with programmes of physiotherapy intervention working towards jointly agreed goals.
- To measure and monitor service users’ personal targets and objectives in order to maximise their function and level of independence of independent living.
- To provide education and advice to service users and their relatives/ carers regarding independent exercise/ activities and the correct use of equipment/ assistance devices in order to maximise independence and minimise the risk pf accidents or injury.
- To maintain accurate and contemporaneous written records to a standard in keeping with professional body requirements in order to ensure safety and high-quality care.
- To maintain and develop current knowledge through CPD activities ensuring any gaps in clinical competency are addressed. This ay well require engagement with other physiotherapist in the NHS or independent sector peer supervision opportunities.
- Qualified in massage- hand on therapy.
Candidates will possess;
- Health and care professional council
- Full UK driving license and use of a vehicle
How to apply
Please send CV to Amy Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org