22 days plus 8 Bank Holiday days pro rata
Activ Physiotherapy is a well-respected, thriving physiotherapy practice with clinics based in Totley and Hope. Here at Activ we’re committed to making a difference to peoples lives by providing expert physiotherapy. Everything we do is focused on caring for our clients. Established for 15 years, we know the key to providing an excellent service is making sure we have the right colleagues who have the expertise and qualities that fit our core values.
We are looking for a sociable, enthusiastic physiotherapist to join our close team in our Totley clinic.
If you're looking for flexible part-time hours, wish to use your hands-on skills and want to be part of a highly regarded, expanding physiotherapy clinic on the edge of the Peak District, then this role could be perfect for you.
You'll work with our friendly team of physiotherapists and administrators in our Totley clinic and gym. You'll be responsible for:
- Providing physiotherapy assessments to a high standard with care and commitment to our clients’ needs
- Providing bespoke treatment, advice and exercise programs to the client
- Engaging in our popular Domiciliary service
- Getting involved in our in-service staff training program
- Attending professional development courses identified in appraisal and supported by Activ
- Liaising with administrative staff, clinic director, other physiotherapists and associates
- Remaining committed to upholding Activ’s core values
You'll also have a chance to develop your skills further and support the clinic director with:
- Development of new client services
- Clinical audit
- Marketing and social media
Working hours and days are negotiable with a minimum 12 hours a week and 30 minutes or 1 hour for lunch. Competitive hourly rates available dependent on experience.
What You'll Need:
To thrive in this role, you'll need:
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- commitment to providing an excellent musculoskeletal service
- an open and honest attitude
- the ability to get involved in tasks and not afraid to ask for help
- a passion for helping people and continuously seeking to improve your performance
You'll really stand out if you have more than 5 years musculoskeletal physiotherapy experience. Don’t worry if you have not worked in private practice, we’ll provide training and support for all aspects of the role.
We're proud to be a friendly, caring employer that provides a truly supportive working environment. Our clients recognise this and that is why we have a high recommendation rate. We value creativity and encourage all our team members to offer ideas that further the success of our business.
We are close to the center of Totley and near to Dore and Dronfield, so you are spoilt for choice for nice cafes, walking or cycling into Ecclesall woods or the Peak, plus we are on a bus route.
88 Baslow Road
Parking is available nearby and there are regular buses to the clinic.
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter if possible.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact the clinic to speak to the clinic director, Andrew Okwera (0114 2352727).