Lifestyle Fitness & Physiotherapy is an independent provider, looking for enthusiastic and hardworking, musculoskeletal physiotherapist(s) to join our small, friendly and experienced Shrewsbury team. We pride ourselves on providing high quality MSK physiotherapy in the community and have a reputation established over 30 years.
The available Part-Time role(s) will involve working as part of long standing and excellent relationships within a small number of NHS GP Practices, in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, where you will provide community NHS delivery of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, assessments, treatments, advice and education.
You will be a registered physiotherapist who is motivated, flexible and dynamic and willing to work in a variety of ways to meet patient needs. You will be well supported from staff within the teams, but it is essential that you can work autonomously and have excellent communication skills to support close working with patients and professionals at all levels.
- To work independently within medical practices to manage a clinical caseload in community MSK physiotherapy settings, providing physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to the highest standard
- To provide exemplary MSK physiotherapy care for patients
- Promote best evidence-based practice
- Apply and ensure others comply with legislation, policies and procedures
- Provide administrational, organisational and reporting support to the Team
- Maintain professional standards in accordance with the CSP Code of Professional Conduct and Standards of Practice
The applicant must have/be:
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant MSK experience
- HCPC registered and a CSP member
- Confident to work alone and as part of small team(s)
- Good manual therapy and clinical reasoning skills
- Ability to demonstrate high standards of verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management, organisational and IT skills
- Ability to respect patient confidentiality
- Flexible approach to work
- Reliability and dependability
- DBS / Safeguarding aware/compliant (other training/checks may be required)
We may be able to offer some flexibility and a range of hours may be available (e.g. part-time 6 to 25+ hours). Evening and weekend work may also be available, if required. It is expected that the Salary/Rate will be based upon Band 6/7 and is negotiable depending upon experience. Self-employed is a possibility. The role(s) is expected to continue until October 2022, with potential beyond this.
Salary: Negotiable (c£32K - £42K pro rata)
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Contract Type: Fixed Term (Part-Time)
Weekly Hours: from 6 to 25+ p.wk (negotiable)
How to apply:
Please email with a covering letter and an up-to-date CV if you are interested.
Please make contact if you require any further information.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 22nd December 2021
Applications will be considered as they are received and earliest application is recommended. The process may be closed early, without notice, dependent upon the number/quality of applicants received.
Lifestyle MSK Physio Advert PDF 221221
How to apply
Please apply by sending your CV and accompanying letter to Lifestyle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply as early as possible. Applications will be considered as they are received and the process may be closed early.