- The opportunity to grow within team of happy, talented & creative therapists
- x1 free massage or physiotherapy treatment every month
- 50% discount for immediate family
- On going training and support
- x4 pay raises reviewed annually
- Bonus scheme
- Buffers in between patients so you have time to write notes and a nicer paced work day
- Flexibility with working hours and holidays to help you have a good work/life balance
- An open, informal environment with room to share your ideas
We are currently looking for an MSK Physiotherapist to join our team at Bodyworks. Based in the West End of Edinburgh we offer hands on Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy/Massage, Nutrition and Pilates as well as a range of Massage Treatments.
All physiotherapists applying for this position must be fully qualified, HCPC & CSP registered and have experience and/or additional qualifications in massage/manual therapy. Candidates must be enthusiastic and motivated in providing the best service possible. A positive attitude and commitment is essential.
- HCPC & CSP registered physiotherapist
- Excellent manual therapy skills
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Hard working and be able to work on your own initiative
- Grade 5 manipulations
- Dry needling
- KT taping
- Pilates Instructor
- Massage qualifications
- provide a comprehensive service of assessment diagnosis and treatment
- provide home care/rehab programmes
- high standard of note keeping
- occasionally provide staff training on in-service days
- liaise with health professionals and refer patients when necessary
- establish partnerships with sports teams/clubs
- keeping up to date with MSK research and writing articles for social media and blog posts
- conducting small workshops once per quarter approximately
The start date for this position is flexible but ideally we are looking for someone that can start before February. Please get in touch though all the same as for the right candidate we are flexible on the start date and number of weekly hours. We are open to newly qualified Physiotherapists however you will need to demonstrate excellent assessment/treatment skills and that you wish to pursue a career in the private MSK sector.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please send us your CV and a covering letter telling us a little more about yourself and why you would be a good fit: email@example.com
Please remember to state if you are interested in part time, full time or both.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.