Full-time (37.5 hrs/week) or Part-time (from 15 hrs/week)
£43,500 - £45,500 p.a (Dependent upon CPD & experience)
Hempstead Therapy Centre is a modern, well equipped, successful independent therapy practice. Situated close to the entrance of a busy shopping centre with easy access and ample free parking our Centre offers a wide spectrum of therapy services.
- The successful candidate will be a motivated and engaging colleague keen to work within an MDT including Consultants, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Chiropodists, Nutritionist, Rehab & Exercise Therapist, Massage Therapists and a Mindfulness & Well-being Therapist.
- The Centre has an excellent full-time administration / reception team including a practice Assistant Manager.
- The practice retains diagnostic imaging referring rights (MRi, CT, X-ray & Ultra-sound).
- Alternating shift patterns.
- Regular in house CPD sessions.
- Structured Mandatory CPD Training Program.
- Company sponsored employee private medical insurance.
- External CPD support.
- BSc Physiotherapy.
- U.K HCPC registration & CSP membership.
- Practice experience within the U.K.
Desirable (but non-essential) Attributes:
- MSc Physiotherapy – Any clinical emphasis beneficial to offered role / job description.
- Pilates, Yoga, Acupuncture, ESWT, Injection Therapy, Women’s Health. Occupational Health qualification(s).
- NHS employment experience.
- Pro-active & effective, independent management of MSK / Orthopedic / Sports clinical caseload.
- Clinical & Legislative compliance auditing support.
- All standards of practice as detailed within CSP / HCPC standards of practice & codes of conduct.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org