Flexible working hours
regular CPD sessions & CPD support available
MSK Physiotherapist (Band 6-7) – Permanent Contracted
Fulltime (37.5 hrs/week)
£44,400 - 48,400 p.a (Dependent upon CPD & experience)
Hempstead Therapy Centre is a modern, well equipped, successful & rapidly expanding independent therapy practice. Situated close to the entrance of a busy shopping centre with easy access and ample free parking our Centre offers a wide spectrum of therapy services.
The successful candidate will be a motivated and engaging colleague keen to work within an MDT including Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Chiropodists, Nutritionist, Rehab & Exercise Therapist, Massage Therapists and a Mindfulness & Well-being Therapist. The team is led by a Consultant level Physiotherapist (MMACP) supported by a Consultant Obstetric Specialist, a Consultant Rheumatologist as also upper & lower limb Consultant Orthopaedic surgeons. The Centre has an excellent full-time administration/reception team including a practice Assistant Manager. The practice retains diagnostic imaging referring rights (MRi, CT, X-ray Ultra-sound).
- Alternating shift patterns.
- Regular in-house CPD sessions.
- Structured Mandatory CPD Training Program.
- Company-sponsored employee private medical insurance.
- External CPD support.
- BSc Physiotherapy.
- U.K HCPC registration & CSP membership.
- Practice experience within the U.K.
Desirable (but non-essential) Attributes:
- MSc Physiotherapy – Any clinical emphasis beneficial to offered role/job description.
- Pilates, Yoga, Acupuncture, ESWT, Injection Therapy, Women’s Health. Occupational Health,
- NHS Employment experience
- Pro-active & effective, independent management of MSK / Orthopedic / Sports clinical caseload.
- Clinical & Legislative compliance auditing support.
- All standards of practice as detailed within CSP / HCPC standards of practice & codes of conduct.
Hempstead Therapy Centre Ltd
Unit 26 - Hempstead Valley Shopping, Gillingham, Kent
Tel: 01634 393113
How to apply
See Job descriptions attached For email & postal address information relating to sending CV's please see above.
For informal discussions/visits please call 01634 393113.