In return Lister House Surgery will offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Access to a variety of NHS discounts
The role is:
- To provide an advanced level of clinical expertise in the assessment, diagnosis and management of patients, providing an expert Physiotherapy resource to primary care.
- Supporting the MSK CATS service as a specialist clinician providing highly specialised advice & programmes of care.
- To work independently and autonomously managing a varied and highly complex caseload requiring expert clinical reasoning and diagnostic skills.
- To be responsible for standards of physiotherapy practice.
You will be:
- Keen to use your skills in a new setting
- Confident enough to diagnose and provide appropriate self-care advice, treatment and where required appropriately redirect to other healthcare providers.
- A team player. Lister House is keen to promote its team ethic right across the practice.
- Be flexible to the needs of service delivery.
Salary dependent on experience
We offer a competitive salary, good terms and conditions and appropriate training opportunities.
Applicants must have received their 1st and 2nd Covid vaccine.
How to apply
If you wish to apply, please send your CV through to Jade Taylor - firstname.lastname@example.org