- In-house specialist MSK training prior to commencement of post, in both spinal & peripheral dysfunctions.
- Ongoing and progressive in-house specialist MSK training, including treatment of headaches, vertigo & tinnitus.
- CPD courses funded & career progression.
- Flexible, full time working hours (36.5 hours per week).
- Competitive salary with any overtime paid.
APEX CLINIC & APEX HEADACHE CLINIC, BELFAST is Northern Ireland’s largest physiotherapy & sports injury clinic, with patients travelling from all over Ireland, the UK and even Europe for our treatment.
If you want a career in MSK out-patients, this is the perfect job opportunity. We now have 1 full-time post available (36.5 hours) with flexible working hours to join our rapidly expanding physio team because of our new extended premises which have just been completed. The post will start from September or October 2021. Applicants must be keen to learn/develop manual therapy skills in MSK out-patients.
New grads considered and physios with up to five/six years’ experience. Starting salary is £26,000 – £37,000 per annum (experience dependent). A full training package is provided & ongoing, progressive training, support & development in manual therapy skills in both spinal and peripheral dysfunctions and in the treatment of headaches & vertigo (all at a Masters level). CPD post-grad courses are funded.
How to apply
Please apply with your CV, brief covering letter and phone number to email@example.com by 9th August 2021 or contact Rebecca Nelson, Director of Physiotherapy on 028 9048 4153 for more details.