The Horsham Sports Injury Clinic is set in a beautiful, peaceful location in West Sussex. We have excellent facilities and the existing team are wonderful people to work with.
The Horsham Sports Injury Clinic are looking for a dedicated, reliable, energetic physio to join our dynamic team, look after our existing patients and help build clientele in our expert private clinic.
If you are a compassionate individual with excellent manual therapy skills and are able to build trusting relationships with your patients you may be the perfect candidate.
We offer treatments to a wide range of patients from elite athletes, everyday desk workers all the way through to the elderly. You will be responsible for treating a broad range of musculoskeletal conditions and providing top quality care to our patients. Connecting with our clients at a personal level and not just clinical is crucial in giving them confidence in your skills and their decision to choose our clinic.
Qualifications and experience
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in clinical practise (2 year minimum)
- High level of injury management
- Highly skilled in deep tissue massage/sports massage
- Knowledgable in electrotherapy, rehabilitation and taping techniques
- Dry needling qualification would be desirable
- Self motivated and driven
- Happy to help with clinic advertisement such as blogs, website content and social media posts
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent people skills
- Highly organised and efficient with attention to care
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Interested and involved in sport
- Good sense of humour and enjoys having fun!
Full or part time hours available.
Fantastic flexible hours to suit you but will include some evening and weekend hours
Very competitive rate of pay depending on experience
If you’d like to find out more about the exciting opportunities we have at the Horsham Sports Injury Clinic - we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org