Excellent rates of pay, full-time or part-time, assistance with CPD and skills development.
Bookham Chartered Physiotherapy service Ltd. (BCPS) - Who are we?
- A very well-established and highly-regarded Private Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic located near Leatherhead in Surrey.
Who and what do we treat?
- All ages
- MSK, Neurological and Women's Health,
- All abilities to elite.
- Clinic based and domicilliary
What techniques do we use?
- Manual Therapy
What do we need?
- An experienced MSK Physiotherapist with at least three years experience in private practice or outpatients to join the clinic as an Associate. HCPC and CSP registered, ideally with AACP (but see later). We would love you to have experience in Women's Health or any area of specialism but this is not essential.
What do we offer?
- Excellent rates of pay
- A lively, supportive and friendly working environment
- Very well equipped treatment rooms
- Comprehensive admin and front-desk support so that you can treat your patients and build your business without having to worry about collecting fees, appointment bookings, etc.
- Assistance with CPD
- Assistance to develop into specialist areas or to gain additional qualification (e.g. AACP).
- Hours to suit your requirements - full-time or part-time
How to apply
To app orly for this position please email your CV to Nigel Trott at firstname.lastname@example.org but, if you prefer and would like an informal initial chat, give him a call on 07785 316427.