Benji Physio is a growing practice based in Dunfermline, Fife. Due to increased patient demand, we are looking for a full-time or part-time HCPC and CSP registered physiotherapist to join our team.
What we are looking for?
Our ideal applicant will
- have at least two years’ MSK experience and a strong desire to develop their MSK skills
- be experienced in massage, manual therapy and sports physiotherapy
- have excellent communication skills
- be a people person
- see patients as individuals with corresponding individual treatment requirements
- be self-motivated and enjoy working independently
We may consider physiotherapists with less MSK experience (newly qualified physiotherapists included) as long as they show experience in massage therapy and previous sports team involvement.
Why join us?
Benji Physio has a fantastic reputation because of its intensely patient-centric approach. We recognise that one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to treatment and our patients benefit from expert care and advice that really works and is tailored to their individual needs and goals. This improves patient care but also makes the job much more rewarding and interesting for us.
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The pleasure of working with patients who are motivated to help themselves and recognise the value of the treatment they receive
- Regular in-service training and close mentoring if required
- Financial participation towards course fees
- The chance to become the physio you always wanted to become
- The possibility of working with local junior football teams or rugby teams
How to apply
For more info, or to apply, please contact Benji Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org