We are looking to recruit a part-time Physiotherapist to join our small team in Stratford Upon Avon.
Ideally you will have clinical experience in dealing with both the general public and athletes alike, with good communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience
· Minimum Degree in BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
· Relevant registration and public liability insurance with CSP, HCPC registered
· Evidence of regular Continued Personal Development portfolio
· Experience working in a sports injury clinic with MSK patients and Orthopaedics
· Dry Needling qualification, Sports Massage experience
· The right candidate will be ambitious, self-motivated and able to manage their own diary
· Committed to helping your clients improve their current state of health
· Excellent skills working in a team environment and as an individual
· Demonstrate outstanding client care and professionalism
· Energetic, keen to come out of your comfort zone and be challenged , a sense of humour always helps
Permanent working hours with clients in the clinic, and liaising with clients via email and telephone. Clinic shifts are negotiable and dependent on the availability of our clinic rooms, whilst offering flexibility to suit your personal life and sporting commitments.
Remuneration is per client appointment and based on your level of expertise and experience, with a scope to increase this. The clinic has an established client base, which will contribute significantly to building your own client base.
Home visits around the Stratford Upon Avon and Cotswold area will be a frequent occurrence. With opportunities to work with our network of specialists, and observe procedures in private London hospitals. Good networking skills and opportunities will be a key point for the successful candidate as this is a big part of the expanding client base.
· Working with clients in the clinic – Assessment, treatment and rehabilitation, as well as rebooking clients to a professional standard
· Generating referrals from existing clients, recommending new clients to you in the clinic and to grow your professional client base
· Working with Private Orthopaedic consultants and their patients, providing home visits where required
· Yearly funding towards CPD
How to apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to Charlie@fullpotentialtherapy.co.uk