- Attractive salary with benefits including pension, healthcare scheme and bonus scheme
- Regular CPD training and mentoring
- Experienced clinical team with extensive post-graduate training
- Excellent administrative support
- Vibrant and stimulating workplace
- Opportunity to practice high quality physiotherapy and provide care when it is needed
If you are a highly motivated MSK physiotherapist with demonstrable experience in manual therapy and want to work in an inspiring and fulfilling environment then read on. This is an exciting opportunity to join our well respected and growing practice based in Sheffield, right on the edge of the Peak District. Work in our recently refurbished and purpose built practice as part of a friendly and dynamic clinical team where personal and professional development is encouraged through courses, in-house teaching and mentoring. The practice also provides a suite of additional services such as SWT, USS and Pilates.
A minimum of 3 years UK experience is vital. Full time salaried hours are available but willing to consider a minimum of 24 hours/week. Attractive remuneration package with fantastic working conditions.
How to apply
Please email covering letter, CV and your CPD plan for the coming 2 years to: